Training Program Objectives
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define critical incident stress.
- List signs & symptoms of stress.
- Describe first responder personality profiles.
- Recognize characteristics & phases of critical incident stress.
- Discuss stress & coping strategies.
- Describe the anatomy of a debriefing.
- Discuss disaster psychology & victim response.
Fourteen hours of continuing education may be counted by Licensed Mental Health Professionals , EMS Providers.